English Speaking / Spoken English
1. Talk to yourself. Talk about anything and everything. Do it in the privacy of your own home. If you can't do this at first, try reading out loud until you feel comfortable hearing your own voice in English.
2. Record your own voice. This might feel very uncomfortable, but it will help you find your weak pronunciation points. Listen to yourself a few days later. Which sounds do you have difficulty hearing?
3. Talk to your friends.
4. Learn common idioms.
5. Understand the sounds that your language doesn't have. For example, many languages don't have the "r" sound. These sounds require extra practice.
6. Recognize that teachers are trained to understand you
When you get out into the real world, average people will have a more difficult time understanding you unless you practise speaking slowly and with proper pronunciation.
7. Study word and sentence stress
8. Practice tongue twisters
9. Read aloud in English for 15-20 minutes every day.
10. Write diary to practice your spoken English.
Free English Practice Online
English Spelling Practice
English Comprehensive Practice
English Reading Comprehension Practice
English Vocabulary Practice
English Grammar Practice
English Typing Practice
English Word Search
English Situational Conversation
English Background Reading Materials
English Irregular Verb Practice